Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Elizabeth

I had a horrrrrible headache yesterday and the weather was just killin me and Elizabeth had about fifty meltdowns, but amidst the tantrums, she said and did several ridiculously cute things that I don't want to forget, so I thought I'd share.....

1.  She always says "g'mornin" when we go in her room to get her when she wakes up

2.  She usually calls Josiah "Siah" which is adorable, but today when Trish came over she pointed over at him and said "JOsiah".

3.  When she tries to say Mickey Mouse Clubhouse she says Mickey Mouse crackhouse... haha

4.  She was playing legos and I heard her making up a conversation between Uncle Stephen and Aunt April,  going "Stephen....Apwuhl.....Stephen.....Hi, howa you?  Fine.... how doin?" 

5.  I asked her if she wanted to share a piece of candy with me and she lit up with a huge smile and said "Yeah! I wike dat!!"

6.  When she wants to hold Josiah she says "Hold em....Pweeeease....hold em!  PWEEEEASE!!"  And when I handed him over she said "Shanksh! Shank yoouuu!"

7.  She was really sad and reminiscing about yesterday when she watched charlie brown with my dad and Joshua and this is about how it went (with crocodile tears!) "Gwampa...home soon? soon....pizza (he sometimes brings home a pizza)....gwampa...stoopy (snoopy)....Joshua, gwampa, cubbers (covers - they sat on the couch with a blanket)."  It was so cute I almost cried watching her say it!

8.  She says "so esciting" all the time when she is excited about something

9.  Today I heard her say "exacwee!" (exactly) - it baffles me that she knows words like that!

10.  My head was hurting like crazy and I was lying on the floor while the kids were playing - I asked Elizabeth if she could bring me a pillow and she said "Yeah...Okay!" and when she brought me the pillow, she said "feel better?" (when she says that she means, I don't like this I want you to feel better and she is very concerned) so I asked her what she thought would make me feel better and before she could answer I said "Elizabeth! You know what would make me feel better?  If you come sit by me!"  So she came over and crawled on top of me and gave me a huge hug and started to sing me the Barney song!  Yep, that's right!  The whole thing!  Here's how she sings it.... "I WUV YOU.  YOU WUV ME.  WE'RE A HAPPY FAMAWEE.  GWEAT BIG HUG  AN A KISS FWOM ME TO YOU.  WON'T SAY YOU WUV ME TOO."  Of course in perfect tune and with a southern drawl.  And when the song was over she just hugged away and patted me on the back! 

There is no font big enough to emphasize her cuteness!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have tears in my eyes after reading this. I love her so much! Such a spunky, smart, sweet little girl :)

    ReplyDelete