Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Perfect day

AAAhhh....today started out wonderfully!  It was so amazingly brisk outside, I wanted to just dance!  This weather makes me so so happy!  So, I got a taste of the cool air, then I made coffee in a hurry so that I could get ready for the big day, haha!  Today is the first time in over a year that I had my hair cut!  So, not only was I getting a new look, but I was getting to go out without any babies!  The diaper bag only contained my wallet, my make-up bag, and my coupons; no diapers, no gas drops, no crayons, just a purse.  I have been looking forward to this day all week! 

April and I got to the salon and both had our hair cut and then we went to TGI Fridy's with Mary and I had me some Jack Daniel's chicken - YUUUUMMM!!!  By the time we were done, I had been gone for like four hours, so we headed back to the house.  When I got home, Elizabeth and Josiah were both napping!!  (Aparently, Sami is like super dad or something.)  I love getting away and having the chance to actually miss them!  They were both in great moods when they woke up from their naps, so we hung out around the house for a bit, but I was antsy to get back out of the house, and of course I had the trusty excuse of needing more diapers, so off to Target we went!  (I love Target.)  Well, Josiah slept the whole time at Target - he was lulled to sleep on the way there by the rocketship engine that is our car.  I got diapers, of course, contact solution, a new t-shirt for myself (yay!), and some Hello Kitty slippers for Elizabeth, and somehow that all came to a ridiculous amount of money, but who cares, I love Target!  THHEEEENN, we went home and Elizabeth and Josiah both got baths...MIRACULOUS!  After the baths, we decided to hop in the car to go hang out with Gigi and Baba, which was a fun end to an already awesome day!  Plus, Trish dropped by to see my new haircut and we exchanged updates and a quick hug, which of course was icing on the cake! NOW, they're both asleep in their cribs and we're sitting here enjoying our favorite late-night snack: McDonald's!!  What day isn't perfect that ends with french fries??  I'm lovin' it.....hahaha!





Elizabeth constantly sticks her fingers in "Siah's" mouth and says "he yikes eet"
watching a movie while I attempt to clean the heaping pile of laundry
watching blues clues! gotta love it!

Josiah and Haddon: best of friends! :)
Haddon really likes holding hands with his new buddy

Lizzie and Baba (and her baba)

Gigi and Josiah
never thought I'd let my daughter wear Elmo pj's and Hello Kitty slippers - haha!

chillin' with Daddy


my new hair cut (you can't see it that well in this picture)



the McDonald's was devoured too quickly to have gotten a picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment