Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday comes too fast!

This weekend, Sami and I were blessed with THREE movie nights!  Each was better than the last: last night, Sami went to Blockbuster and was able to get all of the movies we've been thinking about renting for 5 for $20 - I was pretty excited about that!  And we were able to go all out with popcorn, candy, and soda all while the kids slept in their cribs!!  The rest of the night was not so great, but at least we had a ton of fun watching the movie!




On Friday,  Trish and I had Zaxby's (sadly, I found out yesterday that there's dairy in their chicken strips and I will no longer be able to eat them...did you just cry too?) and we took the boys to Hobby Lobby, one of my favorite places to go!  I shouldn't be let loose in Hobby Lobby with cash - I could do some serious damage!  Thankfully, Josiah kept me on a time crunch, and this time I got away with just four items....that's pretty good, right?  And only two of them were for myself  :) 

Friday night, we celebrated Gigi's birthday!!  We had McDonald's - Yum!  And Elizabeth had fun playing the piano with Baba and eating chocolate cake. 

I found crayon candles at Hobby Lobby!  I thought she would like them since they are Elizabeth's latest obsession.

I thought this was a good candid one

And Saturday is well worth mentioning!  I went garagesaling wirth Mary Elizabeth and Josiah and it was quite the success!  I don't have pictures yet, but I got a Fisher Price rainforest jumperoo, a piano matt, some bibs, bathtoys, these awesome plush bugs in a bugcatcher (bugs are also one of Elizabeth's 'things'), cute sunglasses for Elizabeth, a toy mailbox thing, a small rug, a couple of baskets, a set of pictures for Sami's mom, and an awesome bag for Trish!!  For..........$23.00!!!  Pretty good, eh? 

1 comment:

  1. what?! No Zaxby's? Well, we'll just have to find something even yummier...ZOE'S!! : )

    ReplyDelete